Sports Research Holiday Cash Instagram Giveaway
THIS IS A TRADE PROMOTION SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes is void in the States of Arizona, Florida, New York, and Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts connected with the prizes. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sports Research Corporation; 784 W. Channel Street, #200, San Pedro, CA 90731 (“Sports Research” or “Sponsor”).
1. HOW TO ENTER. Any eligible individual who meets the criteria in Section 2 (each, a “Participant”) may enter by (i) commenting on the post by @sweetsweat referencing the Sports Research Holiday Cash Instagram Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") on Instagram (the “Site(s)”) during the Entry Period (defined in Section 4) and (ii) tagging another user on the Site (the “Friend”). Each of these comments on @sweetsweat’s posts during the Entry Period shall count as one (1) entry (each, an “Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per Participant per day.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, a Participant must: (i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period, (ii) be a legal resident of the United States or its territories and possessions, (iii) not reside in the States of Arizona, Florida, New York, or Rhode Island, (iv) have a valid account on the Site and follow @sweetsweat using said valid account, and (v) have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
3. EXCLUSIONS. Any effort by a Participant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses or multiple accounts on the Site will disqualify that Participant. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means are void. Participants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor and persons who were awarded a prize or received any other promotional consideration from the Sponsor within six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Entry Period are also not eligible.
4. HOW TO PLAY. On each day from December 14, 2020 through December 19, 2020 (“Entry Period”), winners will be chosen from Participants who comment, as described in Section 1 above, on one of the posts by @sweetsweat during the Entry Period within the first twenty-four (24) hours after the time of each post by Sponsor.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS. One winner (each, a “Winner”) will be chosen daily by random drawing from the Participants who comment on that day’s post by @sweetsweat for a total of six (6) days and six (6) Winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the Prizes. The Prizes are not transferable. The Sponsor's selection of each Winner, in its sole discretion in accordance with these Official Rules, shall be final.
6. PRIZES. Each Winner will receive one thousand U.S. dollars ($1,000) (the "Prize"), payable via Cash App. All taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Each Participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and to accept delivery of any Prize won. In addition, each Participant represents and warrants that all information provided to Sponsor is true and accurate. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or otherwise in any materials available at the Site. By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant hereby grants to Sponsor, its agents, and others working on their behalf, the right to use the Participant's and the Friend’s name, employer affiliation, and/or Entry text for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Site, without additional compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Unless a Participant otherwise opts out, Sponsor and its designees may use the Participant's physical and/or e mail address to contact the Participant regarding Sponsor's services and other offers and/or Sweepstakes. All Entries become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified, or misdirected entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays, or failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes becomes compromised, or the Sponsor's administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes becomes impracticable, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. DISCLAIMERS, DISPUTE RESOLUTION, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Each Participant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, those working on its behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any and all damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Los Angeles County, California, and each Participant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each Participant hereby waives the right to personal service and hereby consents to service of process by email, U.S. mail, or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of California. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The Winner of each Prize will be notified via Direct Message to the Winner’s account from @sweetsweat on the Site. Sponsor may require the Winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of the Prize (collectively, "Affidavit"). If the Winner does not respond to the notification within ten (10) days, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor may consider such Winner to have forfeited the Prize, and another Winner may be selected as time allows. The Prize will be awarded within approximately ten (10) days of the Winner's complete response to notification. Delivery will occur via Cash App and will be arranged with the Winner by the Sponsor upon the Winner’s complete response to notification.
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS. The names of the Winners will be posted for sixty (60) days after the date of the drawing at: https://sportsresearch.com/, and each Winner is deemed to consent to such posting.
11. OFFICIAL RULES. Copies of these Official Rules are available by visiting: https://sportsresearch.com/. In the event any provision of these Rules is determined to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable by the FTC, any court of law, or other governmental agency, that provision will be severed from the Rules, but the remaining provisions will remain in full effect.