Grab your antioxidant-rich blueberries and your SR Multi Collagen Complex Powder and get jammin. Literally. All you need is a few minutes over the stove and you will have an amazing, healthy homemade jam. Not only is it so easy to make, it's the perfect complement to your morning scone or evening PB&J sandwich.
Beautify and detoxify before bed? That’s our jam!
4.5 cups Blueberries
¼ cup Water
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 scoops SR Multi Collagen Complex
½ tbsp Arrowroot
3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Add blueberries, water and maple syrup to a saucepan and heat on medium heat for about 4 minutes. Stir continuously until softened.
- Begin mashing the blueberries to create a jam.
- Add the arrowroot powder, SR Multi Collagen powder, chia seeds and lemon zest.
- Mash and stir until you create a jam-like texture. We left a few blueberries whole to create a chunkier texture.
- Set aside jam mixture and allow it to cool. About 10 minutes.
- Serve and spread on French bread and mascarpone. Garnish with mint or your pairing of choice.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.