Looking for the perfect treat to curb your sweet tooth? These protein-packed donuts are not only easy to make, they are also loaded with collagen peptides!
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cream cheese (softened)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, blend the almond flour, protein powder, egg/egg whites, applesauce, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
3. Pour batter into a donut pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. For the frosting, mix together the cream cheese, collagen peptides and almond milk.
5. After donuts have cooled off, dip into the frosting mix and add desired toppings.