These flower lemon cookies might just be the cutest thing you’ve made all spring! If you are in the mood for something sweet or need a fun recipe to make with the family, these collagen cookies are the perfect recipe.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, pulse almond flour, salt and collagen peptides until combined. Add in the egg and coconut oil until the dough forms.
- Roll out dough and use a flower shaped cookie cutter to achieve the flower cookie. Place flower shaped dough in muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, which eggs and honey together until smooth. Set pan on medium heat and add in the coconut oil and lemon juice. Whisks until the mixture thickens and set aside,
- Place lemon curd into the middle of the flower cookie and sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top.