20 minutes from start to finish, including cook time! Now is the perfect time to get into meal prepping. This healthy, quick, easy recipe is perfect for a simple weeknight dinner or lunch to heat up at work. We love sheet pan meals because they're easy to make and you only have to wash one dish! Say Hello to your new meal prep routine with these Chili Lime Shrimp Fajitas.
- 1 pound (31-40 ct) raw, deveined shrimp, with or without tails
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup Sports Research MCT Oil
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice bell peppers and onions. Lay on a non-stick baking pan.
- Mix olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic, juice of 1 lime, salt and place on top of the bell peppers/onions.
- Toss the veggies so all the ingredients are evenly spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until veggies are soft and begin to brown and shrimp is cooked through
- Serve and squeeze any extra lime as desired.
Share your favorite Sheet Pan meal with us in the comments below!
BY: REBEKAH MADISON & NATALIE ANZIVINO