Embrace the autumn vibes with this tasty fall sweet potato salad. We are firm believers that no salads should be boring, and this recipe is no different. It's packed with flavor and dressed with all of the benefits of SR® Organic MCT Oil. Each and every bite is a perfect combination of sweet and savory, leaving you satisfied for hours. Toss this together for a cozy fall dinner & embrace the nutritious goodness!
4 1/2 c Kale, chopped with stems removed
2 c Sweet Potato, diced
1/3 c Pecans
1/2 c Pomegranate seeds
1/4 c Feta cheese
1/2 Lemon, juiced
1 tbsp SR® Organic MCT Oil
For the dressing:
1 heaping tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 Shallot, minced
1/4 c SR® Organic MCT Oil
1/8 c Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Pure Maple syrup
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat pan over medium heat and add tbsp of SR Organic MCT Oil and diced sweet potato. Add a bit of salt & pepper to taste. Sauté for about 15 minutes until potatoes are thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Add kale to a large mixing bowl, squeeze 1/2 lemon and massage kale for about one minute and set aside.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking all the ingredients in a jar until combined thoroughly. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Remove sweet potato from the stove.
- Prepare the salad by adding all of the remaining ingredients in to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Plate your salads and enjoy!
How are you dressing up a fall salad? We want to know! Tag us in your creations @sportsresearch