(makes about 8-10 bites)
For the Crust:
1 ½ cup Pecans
½ cup Dates, pits removed
2 tbsp Maple Syrup Butter
For the Cheesecake:
2 cups raw Cashews
¾ cup Coconut Milk
⅓ cup Maple Syrup
¼ cup Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Toppings: Coconut Flakes, Cinnamon, Pecans
- In a food processor or blender add all ingredients for the crust and blend until ingredients are well combined and create a dough-like consistency (the crust should be sticky and easy to shape).
- Lightly spray a cupcake pan to prevent the bites from sticking and place a strip of parchment paper in each mold (this will help when removing the bites from the individual cupcake molds once frozen).
- Place about 2 tablespoons of the crust on the bottom of the cupcake molds. Press down firmly to flatten.
- Make the cheesecake mixture by putting all of the ingredients in a high speed blender. Add more liquid if needed (coconut milk, lemon or syrup).
- Pour in the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust to fill the cupcake molds to just below the rim.
- Place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours or until completely hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and let defrost for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Add toppings of choice and ENJOY!