Have you heard? Beauty bark is the new cookie. This scrumptious, customizable holiday treat is sure to become a part of your Yuletide traditions. With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, an easy & delicious dessert is just what you need to dazzle the table at your next festive gathering. The best part? Your guests will be able to indulge AND get the benefits you love from Collagen Peptides.
¾ pounds Dark Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
⅓ cup Fresh Pomegranate Perils
⅓ cup Salted Pistachios, roughly chopped
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 15-30 second intervals. Stirring in between intervals can help speed up the process. Timing will vary depending on the microwave.
- Pour collagen into melted chocolate and stir until thoroughly combined.
- While chocolate is still completely melted, pour onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Spread out chocolate evenly on the baking sheet until smooth and evenly spread.
- Cover chocolate with pomegranate perils and salted pistachios.
- Place chocolate in the freezer or refrigerator until completely hardened.
- Remove chocolate bark and carefully break up bark into pieces with a knife or hands.
- Serve, share and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Have you tried this? Let us know your favorite holiday treats by sharing your creations on social & tagging @sportsresearch !