Good news! We’ve got an incredible, nourishing snack recipe for you. These homemade, healthy no-bake collagen granola bars are packed with wholesome ingredients and Sports Research® Vanilla Collagen Peptides. Skin & joint wellness in a tasty on-the-go snack? You’ll never want to buy granola bars from the store again!
½ cup Peanut Butter
3 tbsp Honey
1 scoop SR® Vanilla Collagen
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 ½ tbsp Coconut Oil
½ tsp Cinnamon
⅓ cup Hemp Seeds
½ cup Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
¼ cup Shredded Coconut
⅓ cup Roasted Almonds
2 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
½ tsp Coconut Oil
- Over low heat combine peanut butter, honey, SR® Vanilla Collagen, vanilla extract, coconut oil and cinnamon in a sauce pan and stir until creamy and smooth.
- Remove from heat and fold in hemp seed, rolled oats, chia seed, shredded coconut and roasted almonds. Combine thoroughly.
- In a lined 8 x 4 loaf pan, pour in mixture. Spread out evenly and firmly press down mixture.
- Melt together chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 second.
- Drizzle the chocolate mixture over the top of the granola bars.
- Cover loaf pan with foil and freeze for about 30 minutes or until firmly set.
- Remove from the loaf pan and with a sharp knife cut bars evenly (mixture should make about 8 bars).
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.