Healthy, wholesome food with minimal effort- this is the way dinner should be. The autumn season is known for its delicious veggies and hearty flavors. But not all of us have time to make a complex, detailed recipe from the cover of a cooking magazine. This roasted chicken dinner is marinaded with SR® Organic MCT Oil and perfect for weekly meal prep or a big family dinner. The best part about this recipe is that it only requires a single sheet pan. That means minimal clean up and plenty of room to fit all of the ingredients you need for a full and complete meal.
4 cups Sweet potato, diced
1 lb Brussel Sprouts, halved
1 Shallot, thinly sliced
5 Chicken Thighs, bone in & skin on
5 slices of Bacon, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
Salt & Pepper to taste
For the marinade:
1/4 c SR® Organic MCT Oil
3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp Sage, finely chopped
1 tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped
1 tbsp Thyme, finely chopped
1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Prepare the marinade. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or jar and mix together thoroughly. Top with salt and pepper.
- On a 13x18 sheet pan, add sweet potato, brussel sprouts, shallots, chicken thighs and bacon. Spread out evenly on the pan.
- Drizzle marinade over all of the ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 35 minutes and broil for an additional 10 minutes to help brown and crisp the chicken skin. Chicken is fully cooked at 165 F.
- Remove from the oven, plate and enjoy!