Looking for a tasty summer treat? A cool, creamy popsicle is just what you need. These Peach and Matcha Collagen Popsicles are so fun to make and they taste incredible! The dynamic duo of Collagen's joint supporting function and Matcha's naturally occurring L-Theanine & Caffeine is the perfect blend to power through a hot summer day.*
2 cups Frozen peaches
1 can Coconut Milk (full fat), divided
¼ cup Nut Milk of choice
4 tbsp Maple Syrup, divided
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cinnamon, divided
Water or Nut Milk of choice to thin out mixtures, if needed
- For the peach mixture, add peaches, ½ can of coconut milk, 2 tbsp maple syrup and 1 tsp of cinnamon to a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour peach mixture into popsicle molds and set aside
- For the matcha mixture, add ½ can of coconut milk, ¼ nut milk, 2 scoops Matcha Collagen, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract and one tsp of cinnamon to a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour matcha mixture into popsicle molds
- Place popsicle molds into the freezer for 6-8 hours, until completely frozen
- When ready to serve, run popsicle mold under warm water to help remove the popsicle from the mold and ENJOY!
*Statements regarding Sports Research’s dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.