Looking for a healthier and faster way to make your meals throughout the week? This Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies recipe is one of the easiest ways to prep your lunches and it takes less than an hour!
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 bag of Brussel sprouts
- 1 bag of broccoli florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all seasonings in a small dish and sprinkle on top of chicken breasts. Place the chicken breast on top of a sheet pan.
3. Place the broccoli, brussel sprouts and diced sweet potatoes alongside the chicken breast on the sheet pan. Drizzle oil over the veggies and sprinkle salt or extra seasoning on top if you prefer.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and enjoy!