Trying to stick to a low-carb keto diet, but absolutely love tacos? These delicious and healthy Shrimp Lettuce Tacos are your perfect replacement this summer!
- 1lb medium shrimp
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- sliced red/yellow bell peppers
- butter lettuce leaves
- 1tbsp oil
Mango Avocado Salsa
- diced mango
- diced avocado
- diced red onion
- chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
1. In a small bowl combine paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over prepared shrimp.
2. Drizzle oil on pan. Grill red and yellow sliced bell peppers on medium heat for 5 minutes and add in the shrimp until cooked all the way through.
3. In a small bowl add in diced mango, chopped red onions, diced avocado, fresh cilantro and lime juice. Mix ingredients.
4. Place cooked shrimp on top of your butter lettuce cups, followed by the mango avocado salsa.
5. Feel free to add hot sauce, extra lime juice or whichever sauce you like!