These easy to make, high protein Banana Bread Energy Bites are the perfect addition to your morning. This Vegan recipe tastes just like banana bread and they’re ideal for eating on the go.
- In a food processor, add banana and dates. Pulse until it’s a smooth paste.
- Add walnuts, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon, maple, and sea salt. Pulse until well combined and mixture is thick.
- Place mixture in the fridge for thirty minutes if the mixture is not thick enough to roll.
- Add shredded coconut to a shallow bowl or plate. Roll mixture between your hands into bite-sized balls and roll the balls in the shallow bowl to coat with coconut shreds.
- Place finished bites on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving. Once chilled, store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.