Let’s “taco ‘bout” the best way to Vegan Meal Prep. These Roasted Cauliflower Tacos are the perfect way to spice up your meal. We love this recipe because it makes a lot of tacos, and you can always convert it into a taco bowl which is just as tasty!
*Your girl is all about protein, so I served these tacos with a brown rice & quinoa mix and black beans.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp of taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp of Sports Research MCT Oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice (1 lime)
- Corn tortillas
- Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup of Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with taco seasoning, MCT Oil, and lime juice.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on a large baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender with crispy edges.
- While cauliflower is roasting, prepare avocado crema by placing all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Warm tortillas and add cauliflower with shredded cabbage and fresh cilantro. Top with avocado crema and enjoy!