Most of you know our Collagen Peptides, they have become a popular staple among our customers. We’ve listened to your requests and we’ve answered your prayers. We now have a game changer: Multi-Collagen Complex. So, what is this new product? You’re still getting the same benefits you love from Collagen, but there are a few additions that make this new product a must-have. We’re here to tell you about some key similarities and differences so you can figure out which is the best fit for you. Pro tip: these products can be taken together— we love this duo.
What’s the Difference?
- Type I and Type II Collagen
- Sourced from Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
- IGEN™ Non-GMO Tested, Gluten Free, Keto Certified, and Paleo Friendly
- Produced in a fine powder, easily soluble
- Available in 16 oz or 32 oz jars as well as travel packs for on the go
- 3 different flavors: Unflavored, Vanilla Bean, or Chocolate. Perfect in your morning coffee!
- Type I, II, III, V, and X Collagen
- Sourced from Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides, Eggshell Membrane, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, and Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate
- IGEN™ Non-GMO Tested, Gluten Free, and Keto Certified
- Available in convenient capsules that you can easily add to your routine
- Includes 90mg of Vitamin C, an essential micronutrient needed for collagen synthesis
- Comprised of 60mg of Hyaluronic Acid per serving, a vital component for maintaining the skin’s layers and structure
To Wrap it Up…
Collagen is an abundant protein that comes in many forms. Ultimately, it is up to you to find what product works best for you and your routine. Maybe you’re a traveler, you love staying healthy, but you need something quick— Multi-Collagen may be the better fix. Or maybe you absolutely love quiet mornings with a cup of coffee and a good book, Collagen Peptides could be the perfect complement. Everyone has their own definition of health, what matters is that you feel good inside and out.